Saturday, July 24, 2010

Don't learn the hard way

About words....I said words that hurt a friend today. They didn't sound like anything bad to me but they also didn't sound like anything good either. The worst part is I have done it before and apologized for it before! I never intend to hurt on purpose but I need to walk in other peoples shoes some shoes are worn differently then others. I should have thought hmmm... will this joke lift you up? or could it flatten you. What's my purpose here? I've known her and her situation long enough to know better. Now I get to squirm in regret and learn the hard way. Forgive me Lord the road to virtue lies ahead and I have many miles to hike. Ashamed of myself but forgiven.

Proverbs 31:26 When she speaks,her words are wise,

No comments:

Post a Comment